2017 Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Boots - Black | A201211410D Outer: Leather & microfibre
Protection: MX spec protection
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
For champions: The Tech 7 Enduro has the exact specification of the Tech 7, but with a specifically designed compound sole. The rugged sole provides ATV and Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. With a strong following and reputation for out of the box comfort and riding performance, the Tech 7 Enduro takes inspiration from its big brother, the Tech 10.
Alpinestars quality features: The lower positioned toe-box provides easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control. Exclusive to the Tech 7 boot is Alpinestars' integrated motion support system. An advanced biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot give lateral and vertical support whilst offering unrestricted natural flexion movement. Alpinestars' developed blade flex system allows greater precision, control, movement and added protection to prevent hyperflexion.
Innovative features: The inside leg panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert, designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact. The buckle system on the Tech 7 is the same as the Tech 10 but because there isn't an inner ankle brace, the 4 buckles are positioned the same as on the Tech 8. Many riders comment on the self-aligning buckles and just how easy they are to use! There's extensive protection everywhere you would expect on a boot, including an integrated steel shank.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible & abrasion resistant
• Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance & durability & improved weight-saving performance
• Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV & Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel & a high level of structural rigidity
• The sole & footpeg insert are replaceable
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate & medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity & stability
• The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro for a precise fit closure while the rugged & durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle
• Wide entry aperture for convenience & allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert & is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure & improved riding performance
• All buckles are replaceable
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance & incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control & movement, added protection for heel & Achilles tendon & helps prevent hyperflexion
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle & bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces
• Redesigned instep & Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control & support
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector & integrated steel shank
• The shell is highly resistant to abrasion & impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability & improves boot’s streamlining
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water & dirt entry
• Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra top for comfort & support ensures even weight distribution & reinforced heel
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.