2017 Alpinestars Techstar MX Gloves - Red Black Yellow | A3561017305D
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: Leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Slip-on short-length cuff with secure wrist closurePremium racing gloves: These Techstar gloves from Alpinestars are performance focussed, combining track functionality with MX style and protection. Designed for the safety aware leisure rider, the Techstars benefit from Alpinestars' professional track research but with added protection.
Durable reinforcements: These gloves have been made to last, with TPR knuckle guards and finger inserts for additional abrasion resistance. There's a reinforced thumb area as well as extra neoprene on exposed areas. The single piece Clarino palm and silicon patterning is not only durable, but promotes better grip and sensitivity on the bikes levers too.
Small details that make a big difference: After years of experience, Alpinestars understand the importance of comfort especially when it comes to MX riding. Stretch material on the top of the hand, palm and thumb allows for improved movement and higher levels of flexibility. The fingers have been pre-curved with gussets on the finger bends to reduce fatigue and aid movement. The innovative wrist closure features an extended TPR Velcro flap plus a Neoprene wrist for a comfortable and personalised fit.
Verdict: Perfect for motocross riders looking for premium quality gear. With plenty of graphics to choose from, you're sure to find a colour that matches the rest of your mx kit!
Previously sold at £37.97.
• Multi-material construction with stretch poly-fabric top hand for excellent levels of flexibility & fit
• Single-piece Clarino palm for reduced material construction to promote better grip & sensitivity on bikes levers
• Palm features reinforcement on landing & upper palm area, plus localised perforations to prevent heat build-up
• Innovative stretch insert in palm & thumb for improved hand movement & lever control
• Flexible TPR knuckle guard & finger inserts for additional abrasion resistance & durability
• Pre-curved finger construction with finger gussets to reduce fatigue & aid movement & grip
• Finger fourchettes feature seamless one-piece spandex to avoid irritation
• Reinforced thumb area for durability & seam stability
• Silicon grip patterning on first two fingers for improved grip & lever control
• Innovative wrist closure system features extended TPR Velcro flap plus Neoprene wrist for safe, comfortable & personalised fit
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.