2018 Alpinestars Tech 3 Enduro MX Boots - Black | A201311810DFor beginners: The Tech 3 Enduro has the exact specification of the Tech 3, but with a specifically designed compound sole. The rugged sole provides ATV and Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The Tech 3 Enduro offers the flexibility needed for riders who are new to the sport and provides first access to Alpinestars' world-class protection.
What makes the Tech 3 different? Constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant microfibre, the Tech 3 Enduro is extremely durable. The new 3 buckle closure features a memory, quick release system with a self-aligning design giving you a precise and secure closure. The buckles, sole and footbed are replaceable making these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again.
Innovative features: A bio-mechanical medial blade system allows for plenty of front and rear flex, providing support and protection to the ankle. The contoured shin plate, TPU medial and lateral protectors as well as the heel counter offer impact protection that you can rely on. Keep a grip on your bike's controls thanks to the textured patterning on the inside leg panels.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from innovative & light microfibre material that is flexible & abrasion resistant
• Light microfibre on front & rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area
• Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support & protection to the ankle
• The Tech 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle & TPU heel counter offer support & resistance to impacts
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel: Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• Soft foams surrounding the ankles & collar offer comfort & shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort
• Extended PU gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied to top of the TPU calf protector gives protection & comfort on rear flex
• The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system
• Closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release locking system with self-aligning for easy, precise closure
• All buckles are replaceable
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement
• Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top
• Specific Alpinestars all terrain design sole & high grip rubber compounds
• The sole is replaceable
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.