2018 Alpinestars Techstar Screamer MX Pants - Black Yellow Grey | A37205181511D Season: 2018 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Perforation zones
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
Researched, tried and tested: Alpinestars' product development department draws on the experience of every professional athlete they support. It's with the athlete's help that they are constantly improving their products. The 2018 Techstar pants benefit from technical upgrades suggested by their riders, designed to improve comfort and performance. Alpinestars have revised the volume of material used in the pants to provide a more athletic fit. They have been designed to work with knee braces and there's a new ratchet waist closure for an adjustable and secure fitment.
For championship winners: Alpinestars' Techstar range is their most premium quality motocross gear. On the track you'll see the likes of Eli Tomac and Justin Barcia racing to victory in the Techstar pants and jerseys!
Motocross pants with real substance: The multi-panel construction has been PU coated for strength and durability. Reinforcements on the seat area as well as leather panels on the inner leg give these pants great heat and abrasion resistance.
Keeping your cool: These Techstar motocross pants have localised perforation zones, allowing for cooling airflow. The removable hip pads have also been perforated for added breathability and comfort. The inner mesh liner is lightweight, ventilated and even has silicone webbing on the waist to keep the pants in position.
Track performance with superior comfort: Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels give you freedom of movement and the best fit in the riding position. Exclusive to Alpinestars is the patented 'Vector' back panel, an area of stretch material that maximises the flexibility of the pants. The 'babel' knee design has been pre-bent and features 3D padding with a hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset. There's also a handy inner hip pocket, the perfect safe place for a key or coin storage.
• Multi-panel poly-fabric construction with PU coating for strength & durability
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement & riding fit
• Localised perforation zones allow for cooling airflow & comfort
• Exclusive patented 'Vector' back panel provides maximum comfort & flexibility
• Patented 'babel' knee design with a pre-bent, reinforced & padded 3D knee with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides abrasion resistance
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfortability & breathability
• Lightweight & ventilated mesh liner with stretch panel insert for improved fit
• Leather panels on inner leg for heat resistance, grip & comfort
• 3D injected moulded rubber logos & details for added durability
• Silicone webbing on inner waist keeps garment in position
• Durable waist adjustment pull-tabs with Velcro for personalised fit & safe closure
• Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.