2019 Alpinestars Tech 10 MX Boots Liberty LTD ED - White Red Blue | A20100142379D Outer: Leather & microfibre
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
Now limited edition!! The Tech 10 is Alpinestars' pinnacle motocross boot, combing the spirit of racing with years of expertise. Alpinestars' product development department draws on the experience of every professional athlete they support. It's with the athlete's help that they are constantly improving their products and what makes the racing engineered Tech 10 boot one of the most innovative on the market.
What makes the Tech 10 different? Featuring Alpinestars' patented biomechanical ankle brace, the Tech 10 is the first boot of it's kind to offer this level of protection and support. The brace allows the boot to be closer to the bones, meaning that it can protect you better. With floating hinges, movement and support remains uncompromised and it controls the rotational forces of the ankle. Thanks to extra support from the ankle brace, the Tech 10 features a 3 buckle closure. It's unique system has an aluminium shield as well as an aluminium buckle head. The buckles are self-aligning, have a positive hold and are positioned to help with the streamlining of the boot.
Innovative features: The TPU blade system at the front and back reduces the risk of hyper extension while controlling the motion needed for racing and providing greater flex control. The Tech 10 features a glued, exclusive dual compound sole that is highly durable and aids grip and feel on the bikes controls. The entire sole is replaceable, so when you invest in a pair of Tech 10's you're certainly getting your money's worth!
It doesn't stop there! The TPU calf plate offers impact resistance and there's extensive protection everywhere you would expect on a boot including extra hard protection on the toe-box, heel and Achilles. You'll notice the inside leg is made with textured leather to improve the grip as well as providing the best contact with the bike.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
Manufacturer Specification • Lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfibre & impact & abrasion resistant TPU shell
• Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable, highly customised fit
• Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension & provides greater flex control
• Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front & rear flexion support & helps prevent torsion
• Medial-facing panel construction from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike & improved heat & abrasion resistance
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
• Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel & features a rear hyperextension guard
• Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf & shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel & Achilles tendon
• New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with self-aligning, quick release closures for customised secure fitment
• TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank & includes toe reinforcement for impact & abrasion resistance
• All the buckles are replaceable
• Soft microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
• Ankle brace system innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle & leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement
• Shock absorbing padding on the heel & ankles plus an ultra thin & flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity & control
• Replaceable footpeg insert on sole is constructed from hard compound vulcanised rubber for durability & grip
• Removable anatomic footbed
• Tech 10 is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.