2019 Alpinestars Tech 10 MX Boots - White | A201001920D
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closuresPerfection through innovation: Over the years Alpinestars have built a reputation for the highest quality goods coupled with relentless technological innovation. The Tech 10 has been at the forefront of Alpinestars' mission to protect, being the pinnacle motocross boot in the market for over a decade. The summer of 2018 sees the launch of a completely redesigned Tech 10 mx boot. The development team had three priorities; functionality, performance and safety, decreasing the weight and reducing the material volume.
What's new? After studying and redesigning each individual boot component, the Tech 10 is now 400g lighter than it's predecessor. New and unique technologies have been developed including the Frontal Flexion Control Frame, the Asymmetrical Dual-pivot Arms and the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protection Shock Absorber. The result? A motocross boot with greater flexibility and control over the flexion and torsion forces, improving rider performance.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
Manufacturer SpecificationUnparalleled Flex Control:
• Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete & seamless flexion control system, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression & hyper-extension
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system
• Engineered to ‘float’ freely between the lower & upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame
• A unique feature of the Tech 10 is the ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control & improved impact protection
• Asymmetrical medial & lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility & precision
• The medial pivot arm’s higher placement reduces material volume in the lower part of the boot, creating more space for the patented inner ankle brace system to have free movement & improve control
• Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike & improves grip & feel
• Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension
Dynamic Heel Compression Protector:
• Built into the Tech 10’s unique & lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash
• DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle & lower leg
• DHCP has been developed & tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross & Motocross
Inner Ankle Brace System:
• Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial & lateral torsion arms which offer increased range of movement & control
• In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical & lateral protection from ankle & leg compression & rotation & progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident
• Double pivot system
• New low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight & to facilitate easier & quicker wearing
• Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance
• TPU protection & shock absorbing padding on the heel & ankles & an ultra-thin & flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity & control
• Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort & support & aids even weight distribution
• Slimmer & more streamlined anatomical shin & calf-plates
• Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip & mud & water run-off
• The sole offers superior durability, grip & feel
• Anatomically optimized re-designed for weight-saving & ergonomics, the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon & fiberglass compound for improved durability & strength
• New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision & strength
• The closure system features contra-closure, doubling closure security & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning, memory, design for easy, precise closure & improved riding performance & security
• All buckles are replaceable
• Chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber & impact & abrasion resistant TPU shell
• Foot shell incorporates heel & toe protection
• Foot shell also includes integrated shank for support & structural integrity
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.