Abus Granit Detecto X-Plus 8077 Disc Lock ORG 13/48mm - Orange | FX557833
• Abus 13mm steel bolt disc lock with special hardened steel
• ABUS 3D detection system means every movement is detected
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations
Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes: This Abus disc lock is ideal for keeping your two wheels local!
Why this Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• With an alarm that reaches 100dB, on the basis of the vibration detection system- every impact attack will be detected- though don't worry you can still transport the lock in locked condition without activating the system thanks to the brake disc recognition system.
• The Abus X-Plus cylinder system gives you the highest protection against manipulations such as picking or drilling.
• The two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only. This unique code that you will receive also gives you the added benefit of having all your Abus locks keyed-alike so you only need to carry one key for all your locks if you so wish.
• One of your keys will include an LED light: no longer will dark winter evening lock ups be a hassle!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
• 13 mm steel bolt
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means that every movement is detected
• Alarm of at least 100 dB
• Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system
• A multi colour LED & different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation & alarm status
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
• Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.