Abus Granit Quick 37/60 Disc Lock 70/11mm - Yellow | FX496460
• Abus 11mm steel motorcycle disc lock with double bolted shackle
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations
• Ideal for securing light motorbikes & scooters
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know that you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• This disc lock has a double bolted shackle in the lock body making it the perfect choice for keeping your two wheels nearby.• Whilst the shackle guard protects your lock from attacks with tools, there is also a manually operated keyhole cover ideal for preventing dirt and corrosion inside the lock.
• The Abus X-Plus cylinder system gives you the highest protection against manipulations such as picking or drilling.
• One of your keys will include an LED light: no longer will dark winter evening lock ups be a hassle!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Quick tip: Add 3mm to shackle diameter for the plastic coating if you are comparing the fit of the shackle to the holes/gaps in your brake disc.
• 11 mm steel bolt
• Double bolted shackle in the lock body
• Shackle guard protects against attacks with tools
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
• Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt & corrosion
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
• A Memory Clip as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.