Interest FREE with Klarna.
Abus Granit Sledg 77 Web Disc Lock 13/45mm - Yellow
• Granit Sledg 77: 13mm steel bolt disc lock from Abus
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations
• Recommended for securing high value motorbikes
Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes: This Abus disc lock is essential in having the best protection for your bike.
Why this Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know that you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• The memory cable included is a reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked to avoid any damage being done.
• Keep your paintwork neat with the plastic cover that protects your rims whilst the sliding mechanism permits compact measurements so you can give your bike the highest security.
• The Abus X-Plus cylinder system gives you the highest protection against manipulations such as picking or drilling.
• The two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only. This unique code that you will receive also gives you the added benefit of having all your Abus locks keyed-alike so you only need to carry one key for all your locks if you so wish.
• One of your keys will include an LED light: no longer will dark winter evening lock ups be a hassle!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
• 13 mm steel bolt
• The sliding mechanism permits compact measurements & also flexible & easy mounting
• Soft plastic cover for better handling & to prevent paintwork damages on the rim
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
• A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included
Solid securityI have had one of these for a while, and never had any issues with it, can’t reconnect it highly enough.
I did upgrade from this to the alarmed version as I added quite a few mods to my bike.
So what I would say is that this lock is truly awesome, but if you are buying for the first time I’d spend the extra £20 and get the alarmed version.