Interest FREE with Klarna.
Abus Motorcycle Locks Granit Extreme Plus 59 Lock-Chain 12mm Black
The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a chain so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should by from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• Every Abus lock passes the Test Seal of the Thatcham Vehicle Security [a non-profit organisation set up by the motor insurance industry to reduce the amount of insurance claims].
• Abus have created a key system that not only prevents them from being picked but also means that the two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only.
• This unique code that you will receive also gives you the added benefit of having all your Abus locks keyed-alike so you only need to carry one key for all your locks if you so wish.• The fabric sleeve prevents damage to your rims and paintwork and also stops the elements being able to reach the chain.
• An Abus Plus cylinder offers the highest protection against manipulations like picking and drilling, so rest assured your bike is safe!
• Another thing to note is the LED key that you get, this makes it easier to use your lock in winter or in the dark as you will be able to see exactly where you are putting your key, smart!
German quality motorcycle security that will last you for years to come!
• 12 mm strong chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike's paintwork
• ABUS Power Link Technology (patented) offers a direct & covered locking of the chain into the locking mechanism
• The chain, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED torch key
• Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt & corrosion
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key
Operation & use:
• Very good protection at high theft risk
• Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes
• The longer the chain, the easier the motorbike can be locked to a fixed object
• This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
• Chain lock combinations are a very good solution for locking a motorbike to a fixed object
• Very handy use because only one end of the chain must be locked
• To limit the possibilities of brutal attacks it is recommendable to avoid that the chain lays on or hangs close to the ground
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|