Abus Motorcycle Locks Granit Power 58 U-Shackle Lock 16mm Black
Abus special hardened steel: To ensure it can not be picked, smashed or cut, Abus has developed a complex steel hardening process unique to their locks. Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a lock so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should by from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• Every Abus lock passes the Test Seal of the Thatcham Vehicle Security [a non-profit organisation set up by the motor insurance industry to reduce the amount of insurance claims].
• Abus have created a key system that not only prevents them from being picked but also means that the two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only. One key has an LED built in so that you can use your lock with ease on those dark mornings and evenings.
• 16 mm rounded shackle (18 mm coating)
• Double bolted shackle in the lock body
• The shackle, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED torch key
• Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt & corrosion
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
Operation & use:
• Very good protection at high theft risk
• Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes
• SH 58 - easy to mount bracket on tubes with round diameters (12-17 mm)
• This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
• Locks of the U-shackle category belong to the most resistant locks in general
• To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|