Abus Multiloop 210 Coil Lock 10mm/185cm - Black | FX496583
• Abus 10mm premium steel cable with quality lock cylinder
• Integrated adapter for conversion from one loop to double loop cable
• PVC-coating: Prevents damage to rims & paintwork
Versatile lock, great for all riders: Need something to secure your helmet, luggage, or even your push bike when you're not on it? Then this Abus is the perfect coil lock for you.
Why this Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know that you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• The PVC-coating prevents any damage to your paintwork meaning your bike stays fresh whilst keeping it safe at the same time- result!
• This Multiloop coil lock also has a semi-transparent silicone coating over the lock body giving it soft touch properties. Essentially this gives you better grip- perfect for those cold frosty mornings.
• Make use of the integrated adapter in the body for a conversion from a one loop to a double-loop cable with a quality lock cylinder.
• Two keys are supplied with the lock that are also reversible meaning that whichever way you put the key in, you'll be able to open it with ease.
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
• 10 mm premium steel cable
• PVC-coating to prevent damage to paintwork
• Semi-transparent silicone coating on the lock body with soft touch properties for better grip
• Integrated adapter in the body for a conversion from one loop to a double-loop cable
• Quality lock cylinder
• Two keys are supplied with the lock
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.