Abus WA 50 Wall Anchor 110/80mm - Black | FX497054
• 80mm motorcycle wall anchor from Abus
• Made with special hardened steel for high protection
• Weatherproof: Can be installed inside & outside
Ideal for securing motorbikes, trailers, quad bikes, jet skis and more! Need to secure your most prized possession? Use this WA Wall Anchor in your garage or cellar and have the highest security for your bike!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your bike has the best protection:
• The WA 50 is meant for wall installation and in combination with a high level Abus lock you will have an exceptionally strong unit.
• Being weatherproof- this anchor is great because it can be installed inside or out without the worry that it will start to be affected by typically miserable weather!
• Comes with all the bolts and mounting accessories that you will need for installation.
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Quick tip: After installing this anchor correctly it can only be removed with considerable effort, this means that usage in rented places has to be checked by the installer.
• Strong wall anchor made of special hardened steel
• Mounting accessories included
• The WA 50 is weatherproof & can be installed indoors or outdoors
• After installing this anchor correctly it can only be removed with a considerable effort - the usage in rented places has to be checked by the installer.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.