AGV AX8 Dual Evo Earth Helmet - White Black Red | MD300530REDD
Visor: Anti-fog visor
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Versatile, adventure riding helmet: This is another addition to the AX8 family from AGV. Full face and designed to be adaptable as possible to meet the specific demands of a variety of riding styles. The specially designed peak is removable and minimises any "sail" effect. The visor ratchet system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism, or you can fully remove the visor and wear with goggles!
Features that matter: The Dual visor is non-scratch and anti-fog and provides 100% protection from UV rays. The chin guard base acts as a shock absorber and the air vent has both an open and close position. Thanks to the Integration Ventilation System, large air ducts allow air circulation inside the helmet.
It's the inside that counts too: The AX8 Dual Evo has benefitted from an interior makeover. All fabrics have been treated with a Dri-Lex sanitiser and the liners are removable and washable.
Read the review! As tested by RiDE Magazine. To see how this helmet performed in the RiDE magazine Adventure Helmets test, simply click the 'info sheet' above.
• 3 shell sizes
• SSL (Super Super Light) fibreglass, aramid & carbon
• Homologation: ECE 2205, ACU GOLD
• Breathable Dri-Lex fabric with sanitized treatment
• Fully removable & washable inner liners & cheek pads
• Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber (compatible with neck braces)
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet & better aerodynamic efficiency
• 3 front vents, 1 top vent & 2 rear extractors
• Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed & replaced without the use of tools & is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo off road version
• DUAL anti-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
• Visor ratchet system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism: Touring, Race & City (included)
• Specially designed removable peak which minimises any "sail effect"
• Double D retention system
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.