AGV Compact-ST Vermont Helmet - Yellow Black | MD300529YELD
Visor: Visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
Perfect for sports touring: This motorcycle helmets benefits from an aggressive style, yet the features that makes a long distance ride all the more better. There's a UV visor with a pinlock insert to prevent fogging, whilst a drop down internal sun visor ensures no blinding in low sun.
P&J homologated: Ride with this helmet either flipped up or in the down position. Perfect for petrol stations and conversations, you'll not have to remove your helmet to carry out small tasks.
Stay cool and comfortable: This flip up helmet from AGV benefits from an enhances ventilation system to ensure that you stay cool in summer. The cheek pads are pressure free, which makes this flip front the best choice for those that wear glasses.
• Thermoplastic outer shell construction
• Enhanced Integrated ventilation system (IVS)
• Pressure-free fit interior & cheek pads
• Interior is moisture wicking & breathable
• Fully removable & washable inner liners
• Integrated internal drop-down sun visor
• Pinlock ready UV visor (insert included)
• Visor can be removed without using tools
• Homologated in the closed & open positions
• Quick release micro-metric retention system
• Easy to use flip-up system, even with gloves
• ECE 22.05 certified for use in UK & Europe
• Weighs approximately 1450g (+/- 50g)
• Compatible with AGV share system
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.