Interest FREE with Klarna.
AGV Corsa-R Solid Helmet - Matt Black
Visor: Max-Vision visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
For track enthusiasts: This Corsa-R motorcycle helmet from AGV is engineered to be the same standard as the race professional Pista GP-R helmet, but without the carbon fibre shell. It's inherited many features of the Pista range and benefits from MotoGP level research. The shell is a mix of carbon, aramid and fibreglass, which is equally as strong but without the price tag of 100% carbon. There's 4 shell sizes for a precision fit and a combination of innovative technology, safety, comfort and pretty awesome graphics makes the Corsa-R a winner in our eyes!
See the track ahead: Featured is a Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock and a tear-off kit is included in the box. AGV have increased the visor thickness from 3.5mm to 5mm making it the thickest visor on the market, designed to increase protection of the eyes and face. A new patented Visor Lock System reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash.
Ventilation and aerodynamics: AGV have developed an Integrated Ventilation System which sees 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell. A MotoGP evolved external fin structure has been engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust.
Added features include: Internally, the shape of the helmet has been specifically designed to decrease the risk of collar bone impact. Externally, the shape blends aerodynamically with the hump on a race suit. The internal crown liner is reversible and has different properties in the heat or cold, so you can adapt to suit your riding conditions. The cheek pads feature the safety release system, engineered to allow the removal of the helmet without moving the spine in the case of an accident.
Verdict: AGV have poured their MotoGP research into the Corsa-R helmet, the next best thing after the Carbon Pista GP-R.
• Carbon/Aramidic/Fibreglass shell
• 4 shell sizes
• Multi density EPS
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
• Optical class 1 visor, up to 5mm thick
• Visor is fitted with a swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell
• Dual purpose visor locking system reduces the risk of accidental opening
• Internal shape of helmet specifically designed to decrease the risk of collar bone impact
• Shape of helmet designed to blend aerodynamically with hump on race suit
• XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal face shield mechanism for fast, tool-free removal
• Central air vent for optimal air flow
• Adjustable vents
• Includes Max Vision Pinlock Insert Visor
• Reversible helmet liner allows selection of a warmer or cooler side
• Safety release system to remove cheek pads in case of accident
• Double D-ring retention system
• Tear-offs included
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|MS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|ML||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|