Interest FREE with Klarna.
AGV K5-S Solid Helmet - Black
Visor: Visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
An upgrade on a bestseller: AGV have taken the K5 helmet to a whole new level with the K5-S. They've completely overhauled it from the inside out and there's plenty of new features making it the perfect choice for sports tourers. It's lightweight thanks to the Carbon Fibreglass shell and there's plenty of graphics to choose from.
Ventilation, AGV's speciality: After reading any AGV review, you'll get the idea that AGV helmets boast superior ventilation and comfort. There's 5 large vents at the front and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell. The air extractor has an on/off switch and thanks to the wind protector, noise is reduced by 5db at 70mph!
See the road ahead: The visor is scratch-resistant and anti-fog with 100% UV protection. The pinlock comes handy in the box and there's an integrated replaceable sun visor. Thanks to the Extra Quick Release System the visor can be quickly removed without the need for tools.
Added features include: A big difference between the K5 and the K5-S is the interior. The K5-S benefits from an innovative lining system made with a combination of Shalimar and Ritmo fabric. Stitching has been reduced and strategically placed so that it doesn't irritate in sensitive areas. The neck roll has a water-resistant treatment, preventing water from channelling inside the helmet. The cheek and crown pads are anti-bacterial, 2Dry moisture wicking and can be fully removed for washing.
Verdict: AGV's K5-S is really pushing the boundaries when it comes to premium sports touring helmets currently on the market. Famed for their awesome graphics, stand out from the crowd with an AGV motorcycle helmet!
• Carbon-Fibreglass shell construction
• 2 shell sizes
• EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
• Removable & washable liner & cheek pads
• IVS (Ventilation system) consisting of one chin guard vent, 5 front air vents & air extractor with rear on/off switch
• Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel
• Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
• Neck roll made of Shalimar fabric with a water-resistant treatment, preventing water from channelling inside the helmet
• Cheek pads made from Ritmo fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, & Microsense treatments
• Crown pad made of Shalimar fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, & Microsense treatments
• Removable nose guard & wind protector which reduces wind noise
• Scratch-resistant & anti-fog visor with 100% UV protection & is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
• Visor is pinlock prepared (Pinlock included)
• Visor micro-opening system
• Extra Quick Release System visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor
• Tool-less removable & replaceable integrated scratch-resistant sun visor
• Double D retention system
• DOT certified
• Ready for share communication system
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|MS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|ML||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|