Interest FREE with Klarna.
AGV Pista GP-R Carbon Helmet - Matt Black
Visor: Max-Vision visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Developed for premium race riders: This Pista GP R Helmet from AGV has all features you'd expect from a professional top spec race helmet. The shell is 100% carbon fibre and there's 4 shell sizes for a precision fit. A combination of innovative technology, safety, comfort and pretty awesome graphics will see you speeding past finish line.
See the track ahead: Featured is a Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock. Anti-fog technology allows maximum vertical view in racing position and there's a tear-off kit included in the box. AGV have increased the visor thickness from 3.5mm to 5mm making it the thickest visor on the market, designed to increase protection of the eyes and face. A new patented Visor Lock System reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash.
Ventilation and aerodynamics: AGV have developed an Integrated Ventilation System which sees 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell. A MotoGP evolved external fin structure has been engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust. The wind-tunnel tested 'biplano' spoiler has multiple wings to maximise performance and increase stability at high speeds. You'll also see channel vents on the chin which forces air through the helmet to distribute airflow more evenly.
Improvement features include: Taken straight from the MotoGP the Pista GP R integrates a hydration system for smooth, constant hydration whilst riding. The interior is removable, washable and customisable to allow riders a precise and comfortable fit. The cheek pads feature the safety release system, engineered to allow the removal of the helmet without moving the spine in the case of an accident.
Verdict: Ideal helmet for ultimate pro level track riders, offering protection and comfort taken straight from the MotoGP.
• 4 shell sizes
• 100% carbon fibre shell
• 5 Density EPS structure
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents & 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
• Vents covers included
• Fully removable Moto GP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement & drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant & smooth hydration during riding
• Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
• Anti-fog technology for maximum vertical view on racing position & unmatched horizontal view
• Anti-scratch, tear-off ready face shield (tear-off kit included)
• Visor thickness increased from 4 to 5 mm, face & eye protection
• Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
• Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
• Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor & shell
• Tool-free rapid visor release system, can be removed & replaced in seconds
• Moto GP-developed removable, washable interior padding
• Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
• Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking & Microsense treatment
• Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident
• Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking & Microsense treatment
• Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit & select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
• Different thickness crown pad & cheek pads included
• Removable nose guard & wind protector
• Double D retention system
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|MS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|ML||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|