AGV Sports Modular Mono Helmet - Carbon Black | MD300528BLKD Visor: Visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
What's exciting about this helmet? A lot of things! Billed as the first sports flip up helmet, this AGV helmet has a carbon shell. That makes this flip around 300 grams lighter the the competition, which reduces neck strain. A ventilation system keeps you cool, whilst AGV also boast that the aerodynamic capabilities means that noise is reduced and there's no lifting on the motorway. If you're looking for a flip up helmet for a sports bike, this is a fantastic option.
Manufacturer Specification • Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
• The structure offers an extremely safe & compact helmet
• Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarentee maximum lightweight & balance even in open configuration
• Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact engergies being channeled to the collarbone
• The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent & a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head without interferance with the internal sun visor
• Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through th entire visor surface
• Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance & to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80mph)
• The adjustable intergrated spoiler reduces turbulence & maximises stability
• SportModular interiors' construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit & to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard & wind protector
• Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel & climate
• Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
• New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) & unmatched horizontal view (190 degrees)
• The GT3 visor is anti-scratch & is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor & shell in any size & to reduce air drafts & noise (GT-31 for XXS-L & GT3-2 for XL-XXXL)
• Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools
• It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L & IV7-2 for XL-XXXL)
• Patent Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings
• Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefor supporting peripheral view & impact performance
• Rapid visor release system requires no tools & allows the visor to be removed & replaced in seconds
• Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than the standard steel DD)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.