Alpinestars A-1 Roost Guard - Black Grey | A6700116104D Level: CE-certified stoneshield
Airflow: Solid with holes
Structure: Hardshell covered
Fitting: Shoulder straps
Quality construction: The Alpinestars A-1 Roost Chest Guard is a lightweight shell constructed from a poly-material blend to allow maximum flexibility and weight saving. The shell guards are CE-certified, with bio-foam padding throughout for the best fit and comfort. It allows for the highest breathability and cooling ventilation as the shells are perforated, making this a good choice for when you're on the track.
Customise for support: The Alpinestars Roost chest guard comes with a removable upper back panel, with padding, which allows a better fitting of BNS neck support. The guard also comes with adjustable and removable shoulder pads, which are integrated into the soft touch BNS puller. A newly designed, easy-to-use buckle is on the adjustable strap, making it quicker and more effective when you're on the track. With an integrated Y-strap system, mounting is faster and more convenient and allows for modular use of the back protector. Having this modular design, Alpinestars have made this Roost chest guard more flexible for a range of situations on the track.
• Extremely lightweight protection
• Front & back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimized flexibility & excellent weight saving
• Front shell guard & back is CE certified to EN 14021 (Stoneshield)
• Shells are perforated for maximum breathability & cooling ventilation
• Soft & lightweight bio-foam padded throughout chassis for maximum comfort & fit
• Removable upper back padded panel enables perfect fitting of BNS neck support
• Soft touch BNS puller for easy & safe engagement of the BNS
• Removable & adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller
• Adjustable kidney elastic strap closure system with newly designed, quick & easy-to-use buckle
• New guard closure means one size fits a broad range of rider body types
• Innovative integrated Y-strap system for modular use of back protector with fast & convenient mounting
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.