• Grid technology cell system enables greater flexibility & air ventilation while allowing for significantly reduced weight
• Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimised flexibility & weight saving
• Shells feature perforation zones & air channelling for breathability & ventilation
• Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing rider use in different rider situations
• Modular design to allow for addition of BNS neck support
• Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621_2: 2014 Level 2
• Chest protector is CE certified according with the pr EN 1621_3: Level 2 full chest Type A
• Shoulder protectors are CE certified according with the EN 1621_1: 2012 Level 1 Type A
• Protector plates feature embedded grip technology under the shells which absorbs & dissipates impacts forces
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility
• Removable EVA padding on biceps with a locking system on the shoulder pad keeps protection in position
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient & soft engagement of the BNS
• Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort & personalised, close-to-the-body fit
• Features Alpinestars quick release attachment system for convenient in & out
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes & ensures protection remains close to the body at all times
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.