Alpinestars A-Class Boots GTX - Black | A233451810D Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: TPU buckle
Class by name, class by nature: We're pretty impressed with the new A-Class GTX motorcycle boots from Alpinestars. Sharing some DNA with the popular Mono Fuse boot, the A-Class boasts a more slimline and integrated ratchet buckle system, making for a much sleeker design. As you'd expect from a top quality touring boot there's a comfort walking sole and plenty of stretch. Ideal for a touring rider who wants a short boot without the faff of a zip!
Manufacturer Specification • Full grain leather upper offering comfort & durability with ergonomic boot shaping for superior fit, improved foot peg control & comfort
• New shin plate design with TPR shin reinforcement offers support & protection in prone area
• Extensive front & rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, flexion & support
• Highly personalized fit & lateral ankle protection provided by buckle closure system that incorporates new reduced-volume design with light, durable TPU reverse-action pump ratchet closure The ratchet strap is replaceable
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on medial side under the upper & backed by poly-foam padding
• Full GORE-TEX internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance & high level of breathability
• Toe box & heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support & impact resistance
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole offers high levels of grip & stability, on & off the bike
• Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for foot support & structural integrity
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA foot bed provides arch support & high levels of comfort
• A-CLASS GORE-TEX boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.