Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Air Plus V2 XCR Boots GTX - Black
Outer: Vented Gore-Tex leather & textile
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• Updated waterproof motorcycle touring boots
• Gore-Tex technology: Keeps water out but lets excess heat escape
• Moulded shin plate with toe & heel counter
Contoured and comfortable: Using Gore-Tex technology, these quality all-weather motorcycle boots from Alpinestars will protect you from the weather and the road. Be ready for any changes the British weather might throw at you with the Gore-Tex membrane keeping water out, and the perforated leather panels letting excess hot air out. Accordion stretch zones and a removable anatomically perforated foot bed gives you excellent comfort, allowing your foot to sit in a more natural position.
Protective and problem-solving. A wide entry opening on the side makes it easy to slip inside these motorcycle boots, with a wide Velcro flap giving you a secure closure. Moulded shin protectors and dual density ankle cups give you impact protection, with heel and toe counters offering enhanced support and protection. An Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole offers a combination of superior grip with better comfort.
• Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seam less technology & CPU injection on lateral panel for excellent breathability.
• Full grain leather on medial panel gives comfort & durability.
• Perforated full grain leather material on front & rear accordions for enhanced ventilation.
• Specific perforated area on shin & heel to improve airflow & breathability.
• Micro fibre with technical texture plus shift pad, for more impact protection & durability.
• TPU double density ankles protectors on medial side are Layered under the upper.
• Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining & superior fit & comfort.
• Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure.
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for improved feel & performance.
• 3D mesh lining is strategically placed on the collar to provide high levels of breathability.
• Incorporates GORE-TEX waterproof & extremely breathable performance membrane XCR which is optimized for use in temperature extremes, on or off the bike.
• New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support.
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip & comfort.
• NEW AIR GTX XCR boot is CE certified to EN 13634.2010.
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|36||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|37||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|49||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.