Alpinestars Air Plus V2 XCR Boots GTX - Black | A233601710D
Outer: Vented Gore-Tex leather & textile
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• Updated waterproof motorcycle touring boots
• Gore-Tex technology: Keeps water out but lets excess heat escape
• Moulded shin plate with toe & heel counter
Contoured and comfortable: Using Gore-Tex technology, these quality all-weather motorcycle boots from Alpinestars will protect you from the weather and the road. Be ready for any changes the British weather might throw at you with the Gore-Tex membrane keeping water out, and the perforated leather panels letting excess hot air out. Accordion stretch zones and a removable anatomically perforated foot bed gives you excellent comfort, allowing your foot to sit in a more natural position.
Protective and problem-solving. A wide entry opening on the side makes it easy to slip inside these motorcycle boots, with a wide Velcro flap giving you a secure closure. Moulded shin protectors and dual density ankle cups give you impact protection, with heel and toe counters offering enhanced support and protection. An Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole offers a combination of superior grip with better comfort.
• Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seam less technology & CPU injection on lateral panel for excellent breathability.
• Full grain leather on medial panel gives comfort & durability.
• Perforated full grain leather material on front & rear accordions for enhanced ventilation.
• Specific perforated area on shin & heel to improve airflow & breathability.
• Micro fibre with technical texture plus shift pad, for more impact protection & durability.
• TPU double density ankles protectors on medial side are Layered under the upper.
• Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining & superior fit & comfort.
• Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure.
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for improved feel & performance.
• 3D mesh lining is strategically placed on the collar to provide high levels of breathability.
• Incorporates GORE-TEX waterproof & extremely breathable performance membrane XCR which is optimized for use in temperature extremes, on or off the bike.
• New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support.
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip & comfort.
• NEW AIR GTX XCR boot is CE certified to EN 13634.2010.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.