Alpinestars Andes Drystar Boots V2 WP - Black | A244701810D Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side zip closure with Velcro calf adjustment
Updated and improved: The Andes motorcycle boots now benefit from a complete facelift in the latest version from Alpinestars. The perfect addition to the Andes family, this traditional touring height boot now boasts a higher performance waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane. Plenty of details have been enhanced, making for a much richer boot than its predecessor. The perfect choice for riders who want to complete the Andes look or simply benefit from top quality features from a reliable brand.
Manufacturer Specification • Fully featured touring DRYSTAR boot for long distance road riding in a range of climactic conditions
• Main upper material constructed from reinforced leather for improved comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Full DRYSTAR internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance & a high level of breathability
• Extensive front & rear accordion constructed from microfiber to offer durability, comfort & excellent range of forward & back flex movement
• Medial side entry opening / closing system with elastic-mounted zipper & wide flap hook-and-loop grip closure for convenience & precise, secure, fit Incorporates large aperture opening to promote easier entry & facilitate more convenient removal of boot
• Strategically positioned advanced TPR shin plate & TPR ankle protector for critical protection without impeding flexibility
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper & backed by poly-foam padding for protection
• Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance
• Advanced TPU shift pad protects the upper & the toe box from abrasion & incorporates technical texturing for grip
• Toe box & heel counter internal reinforcement gives structured support, improved feel & impact resistance
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
• Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for structural support & stability
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA foot bed provides arch support & high levels of comfort
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility of rider
• The Andes v2 DRYSTAR boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.