Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket V2 Stella WP - Black | A321751710D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 8 pockets
• Ladies Alpinestars motorcycle jacket with Waterproof Drystar lining
• Breathable Drystar is nearly as breathable as top end liners
• Adapt to the weather with ventilation & removable thermal liner
Great value for money: The Alpinestars Andes Drystar V2 jacket for ladies proves that you don't have to pay a fortune to get high quality. Constructed to be light in weight but not lightweight as in flimsy, this ladies jacket gives you great freedom of movement.
This womens jacket is part of a touring combo and comes with everything you need: Drystar inner liner to make the jacket waterproof and breathable, a removable thermal liner, which means you can adapt to temperature changes, specifically positioned stretch panels for a comfortable fit. Then there are ventilation zips and a back pocket for storing the lining when it has been removed. The ladies trousers that complete the combo are available here too.
GetGeared tip: Don't forget you can always add mid-layers for February. This outfit is about quality gear with a sensible budget in mind.
• Multifabric shell construction with reinforcement panels on shoulders & elbows
• PU injected reinforcement texture on elbow
• Fixed waterproof Drystar liner
• Removable thermal liner
• Front inner WP pockets
• Convenient storage options with 2 front cargo style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Zippered chest pockets
• Waist adjustment belt
• Multiple fit & volume adjusters
• Accordion stretch inserts on elbows
• Alpinestars CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Reflective detailing on front back & sleeves
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Hook buckle collar flap hanger
• Direct ventilation system
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.