Alpinestars Andes Outdry Gloves WP - Green Black | A35275186080D Construction: Outdry membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Onto a winner: Finally we have it! The perfect companion to the bestselling Andes textile touring suit! We have no doubt that this Outdry premium glove will be just as popular. Technically advanced, the Andes gloves boast Outdry waterproofing, making it ideal for warm but wet weather. On longer rides, these gloves stand the test of time thanks to plenty of comfort features. A great looking glove all wrapped in great looking price!
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-panel, multi-material construction incorporating premium leather, suede, softshell & advanced stretch textile main chassis
• Softshell & stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement
• Soft, ergonomically profiled viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard for shock absorption & comfort
• Double hook & loop grip closure system on wrist helps keep glove securely positioned
• Long cuff design offers extended coverage of wrist area
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OUTDRY, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter performance
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Reflective inserts to increase rider visibility
• Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb & palm for superior grip & comfort
• Leather stretch accordions on fingers & thumb to increase flexibility & fit
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• This garment is CE certified Level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.