Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Andes Outdry Gloves WP - Green Black
Construction: Outdry membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Onto a winner: Finally we have it! The perfect companion to the bestselling Andes textile touring suit! We have no doubt that this Outdry premium glove will be just as popular. Technically advanced, the Andes gloves boast Outdry waterproofing, making it ideal for warm but wet weather. On longer rides, these gloves stand the test of time thanks to plenty of comfort features. A great looking glove all wrapped in great looking price!
• Multi-panel, multi-material construction incorporating premium leather, suede, softshell & advanced stretch textile main chassis
• Softshell & stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement
• Soft, ergonomically profiled viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard for shock absorption & comfort
• Double hook & loop grip closure system on wrist helps keep glove securely positioned
• Long cuff design offers extended coverage of wrist area
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OUTDRY, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter performance
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Reflective inserts to increase rider visibility
• Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb & palm for superior grip & comfort
• Leather stretch accordions on fingers & thumb to increase flexibility & fit
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• This garment is CE certified Level 1
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Green||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.