Alpinestars AST-1 Trousers Reg WP - Black | A322611610D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: 2 pockets
On a budget, but want Alpinestars? These textile trousers are the basic trousers from the range, yet still provide all the features you want. These motorcycle trousers would be ideal paired with the Fastback jacket or the Cordoba jacket.
Well tailored, better quality than predecessor. The previous version of these trousers offered much less pounds to quality ratio, where as these are great for the money. There's a waterproof and breathable lining, they fit well and there's CE armour at the knees. These trousers have all the standard features you'd expect like a zip for jackets, reflective detailing to improve your visibility and the armour can be adjusted to height. Awesome value.
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-fabric poly-shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Protection against the elements provided by an integrated 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction enhance freedom of movement while riding
• Optimized for use with the AST-1 Waterproof Jacket
• Also available in a ‘short’ version featuring a reduced (-2.5cm) inseam length
• Impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Ballistic nylon reinforcements on the thighs, knees & seat area
• Integrated high visibility reflective detailing enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Adjustable waist & secure sliding hook closure for a snug, tailored fit
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• External flat storage pocket
• Available in international sizes: S-4XL (SHORT VERSION: S-2XL)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.