• Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramid stretch panels on chest & back for contoured fit & comfort
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offer lightweight performance & superior impact protection to shoulders & elbows
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured & incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable & replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management
• Interior arm cuff system features taslon fiber & nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on body
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external elbow protectors, tested in MotoGP
• Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jacket’s cooling performance & breathability
• Removable multi-panel lining & newly designed 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort & ventilation
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place & ensures precision fit
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector, which is available as an accessory
• Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders with foam inserts
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Aramid stretch panels on underarm sleeve areas to further improve fit & feel
• External zippered pockets & inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of wallets/documents
• Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in an accident
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.