Alpinestars Atem Leather Suit V3 2 PC - Black White | A316651812D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Partially perforated, Removable, washable lining, Stretch panels
Extras: Full vented hump
Top choice for road or track riding: The new Atem 2 PC leather suit from Alpinestars benefits from technical upgrades that improve versatility and comfort whilst riding. Firstly, the waist connector is internal, so although you get all the benefits of a 2 PC suit, it gives the impression of a 1 PC! There's fixed sliders at the elbows and Alpinestars' sports sliders at the knees. Improvements have been made to the cuff adjustment and it's all topped off with Moto GP derived protection!
• Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction & protectors, which have been independently tested & assessed to meet CE standard performance requirements
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather accordion panels on the lumbar area, back, knees & elbows for superb comfort & performance fit
• Features Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Strategically placed perforation panels on upper & lower body for improved ventilation & internal airflow
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offering lightweight performance & superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia & shins
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured & incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides
• The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility & features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow
• Anatomically profiled elbow protector made from dual density polymer compound for excellent impact protection & abrasion resistance
• Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) knee protection & GP knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled & removable CE Nucleon hip protection
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated & improves suit cooling performance
• Neoprene-edged collar & cuffs prevents chafing & improves comfort
• Interior leg & cuffs feature taslon fiber & nylon grip insert closures to keep suit firmly situated on body
• Removable multi-panel lining & new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort & ventilation
• External zippered pockets & inner waterproof pocket for safe storage
• Zippered expansion gusset on calf accommodates various leg types & sizes
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows safe & secure attachment of top & bottom
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.