Alpinestars Atem Leather Suit V3 - Black White | A315651812D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Partially perforated, Removable, washable lining
Extras: Full vented hump
Upgraded top of the range suit: The Atem is the highest specced 1 PC leather suit in the Alpinestars range before you get to the Tech Air Compatible suits. With plenty of the same great features that made the original Atem a bestseller, the Atem V3 has some additional upgrades. These features include: New positioning of 4-way stretch at the front, additional stretch on the leg, replaceable elbow sliders and additional wrist and leg adjustment. Topped off with Moto GP derived protection.
• Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction & protectors, which have been independently tested & assessed to meet CE standard performance requirements
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather accordion panels on the lumbar area, back, knees & elbows for superb comfort & performance fit & ease of movement on the bike's
• Features Alpinestars Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Strategically placed perforation panels on upper & lower body for improved ventilation & internal airflow
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offering lightweight performance & superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia & shins
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector, which is anatomically contoured & incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides
• The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility & features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured & incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides
• The elbow slider features a removable & replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management
• Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) knee protection & GP knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area
• Snap connections allow integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for critical spinal protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled & removable CE Nucleon hip protection
• Ergonomically engineered ‘Arshield’ reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber & polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve & knee for critical seam reinforcement
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated & improves suit cooling performance
• Neoprene-edged collar & cuffs prevents chafing & improves comfort
• Interior leg & cuffs feature taslon fiber closures to keep suit firmly situated on body
• Reinforced inner arm & leg cuff adjustments with hook & loop grip closure for durability
• Removable multi-panel lining & new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort & ventilation
• Zippered calf expansion gusset improves range of fit & riding comfort
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of documents
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.