Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Barcelona Drystar Jacket WP - Blue
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Commuter? Committed to the ride? This motorcycle jacket is the ideal motorcycle jacket for those that commute regularly. There's a removable thermal liner and super light level 1 armour at the shoulders elbows. The premium Drystar membrane is sure to keep you warm and there's plenty of pockets to store all of the essentials. If you've been looking for something that's great quality with all the functionality you need for all year riding in the city, then the Barcelona is for you!
• CE-certified with Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite protectors on the shoulders & elbows
• Polyfabric outer shell material with Drystar membrane for excellent breathability & performance in wet conditions
• Pre-curved sleeves & ergonomic elbow construction to reduce riding fatigue
• Elongated rear profile for added riding comfort & protection
• Waist adjustment band with hook & loop regulation system for an improved riding fit
• Elasticated volume adjusters on sleeves to provide a personalized fit & keep the protection in place
• Single, easy-to-use ‘Napoleon’ left Pocket on chest
• New ergonomic adjustment cuff closure with gusset & hook & loop system for ease-of-use
• Multiple reflective prints to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night
• Touring collar construction for improved comfort on the bike
• Several multi-purpose internal pockets for real-world practicality & a waterproof pocket for added peace-of-mind storage
• Two front cargo pockets with double entry & minimalistic bellow, two hand-warmer pockets & two pockets with snap button adjustment & flap for real-world practicality
• Two patch pockets on the chest with flaps for ease-of-use with gloved hands
• Ventilation zippers on sides for high levels of airflow
• Removable thermal liner has a fixed inner laminated Drystar membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions & a rib bomber collar for warmth
• Liner comes with front inner waterproof pockets for added practicality
• Soft comfort edging plus comfort fabric on inner collar lining for enhanced levels of rider comfort
• Chest pad & back compartments with padding are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 CE-certified back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.