• The upper boot surface is constructed from PU coated leather plus heat press texture on higher medial panel for superior grip
• Front & rear accordion flex bellows constructed from a lightweight microfiber for improved flexibility & comfort
• Newly developed TPU shin plate & calf plate design offers improved foot support as well as additional impact protection
• TPU shiftpad made with technical texture for added grip, shiftpad is internally reinforced with advanced poly-foam padding for improved comfort & fit
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate & instep) for a precise & adjustable closure
• Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on medial side for protection
• New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles
• The closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles & collar offering comfort & shock-absorbing performance
• DRYSTAR membrane layer between upper boot surface & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel & rigid comfort & safety
• Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• The BELIZE DRYSTAR Boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.