Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots WP - Black
Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Double buckle closure & Velcro tab
The ultimate adventure touring boots: Alpinestars have taken many great features from the Corozal, but made them shorter and called them the Belize. These are the perfect choice for those who want Alpinestars quality and great functionality for the demands of adventure riding.
Quick, easy access: These adventure touring boots have a buckle system, which is self-locating and is adopted from new Tech 1 boots. They also have a shin armour plate from Tech 1. A flexi-blade system for a range of movement with higher level of protection, just what you need for the demands of rough terrain.
Designed for adventure touring, these are the perfect option if you were considering the Alpinestars Corozal boots, but that you?? prefer shorter boots and they??e the most comfortable adventure boots you'll try on, trust us! The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
• The upper boot surface is constructed from PU coated leather plus heat press texture on higher medial panel for superior grip
• Front & rear accordion flex bellows constructed from a lightweight microfiber for improved flexibility & comfort
• Newly developed TPU shin plate & calf plate design offers improved foot support as well as additional impact protection
• TPU shiftpad made with technical texture for added grip, shiftpad is internally reinforced with advanced poly-foam padding for improved comfort & fit
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate & instep) for a precise & adjustable closure
• Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on medial side for protection
• New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles
• The closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable
• Bio-mechanical lateral ??lexi-blade??system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles & collar offering comfort & shock-absorbing performance
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44.5||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45.5||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.