• Multi-panel, multi-material construction consisting of stretch polyamide fabric, leather & perforated leather on backhand
• Incorporates Alpinestars’ waterproof Drystar performance sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction to promotes dexterity & sensitivity of bike's controls
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Leather palm, thumb & fourchettes for comfort & durability
• Localized perforations on backhand & palm for comfort & airflow
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike's controls
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with padding on the palm
• TPU palm & finger sliders to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
• Alpinestars’ new wrist closure system with stretch webbing strap for tight closure
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices
• Molded matt carbon reinforced hard knuckle to increase protection
• Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips & backhand to increase flexibility & fit
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Arshield reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber & polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger
• Large stretch panel on backhand for better fit & improved comfort to help reduce fatigue
• BELIZE Drystar GLOVE is CE certified level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.