Alpinestars Big Sur Jacket GTX Pro - Black | A360001810D Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 3 pockets, 2 waterproof pockets, Inner cuff
Top of the range: The Big Sur is Alpinestars' first adventure touring motorcycle jacket designed to be compatible with their patented Tech-Air Airbag System. Protection doesn't stop there, there's also Bio Air Armour at the impact zones and advanced GP Lite shoulder protection. The Gore-Tex Pro Shell construction offers abrasion resistance alongside unrivalled weather protection. With plenty of innovative features, the Big Sur ticks all the right boxes, crowning it Alpinestars' ultimate adventure touring combo.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed & developed to provide optimum levels of comfort & performance for adventure rally riding
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with stretch zones on the rear to accommodate the airbag’s inflated volume without compromising seams or materials
• The garment’s ergonomic design & adjustments means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
• Features GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a strong outer material & a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, promoting greater durability
• Strategically positioned Armacor reinforcements on back & forearms for durability & comfort
• Armacor’s advanced material construction means it is water & wind proof while allowing high levels of moisture management
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Removable thermal full lining (100-120g body, 70g sleeves). The lining is secured by snap buttons to keep lining in place
• Hook & loop grip closure wrist, waist & sleeve adjusters allow for highly personalized fit & helps ensure garment & its protection stay positioned close to the body in the event of a slide
• Sleeve adjustment system allows for reduced material bunching for comfort & safety
• Advanced ventilation system incorporates large zippered air vents on chest plus two large exhaust ports on the rear
• System is designed to increase internal air flow giving the rider a continuous cooling air flow
• New cuff closure system, features dual hook & loop grip securing system; one to customize jacket sleeves to rider’s size, plus a second for easy in & out & safe closure
• Convenient storage options with two front waterproof hand pockets & front chest pockets
• Large rear utility pocket features storm flap & eyelets to allow for ventilation
• Accordions stretch inserts on elbow & rear shoulders for improved range of movement in various riding positions
• Reflective print detailing to improve night/poor light visibility of the rider
• Full circumference internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Soft collar inner liner with padded edging to improve comfort
• Innovative collar closure system subtly incorporate magnet which works to keep flap open regardless of the wind
• Two zippered external waterproof pockets for peace-of-mind storage of documents & valuables
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.