Alpinestars Big Sur Trousers GTX Pro - Black Yellow | A3620018155D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, Braces, 3 pockets
Top of the range: The Big Sur GTX Pro motorcycle trousers combine with Alpinestars' Big Sur Tech-Air compatible jacket to form the ultimate adventure touring combo. Improvements have been made to the ankle and calf adjustments so you can benefit from an even better fit. With plenty of ventilation, stretch and protection you can ride in perfect bliss knowing that whatever the weather or road throws at you, you've got top quality gear on your side!
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed & developed to provide optimum levels of comfort & performance for adventure rally riding
• Features GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, bonded to a strong outer material & a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability
• Waterproof & breathable GORE-TEX stretch inserts on waist, crotch & back knees for comfort & fit
• Strategically positioned reinforcements on seat area, plus Armacor reinforcements on knees & inside legs for comfort & durability where it is needed most
• Medial-facing leather panel on inner calf promotes grip & added protection when in contact with bike's
• Removable sonic-welded full lining (100g)
• The lining is secured by snap buttons to keep lining safely in position
• Ventilation system incorporates large zippered thigh vent & is designed to increase internal comfort by giving the rider a continuous cooling air flow
• Accordion textile insert on knee for increased range of motion & comfort
• Newly developed cuff adjuster closure system, features dual hook & loop grip closure securing system; one to customize pant legs to rider’s size, plus a second for easy in & out & safe closure
• Waist adjustment system features buckle & stretch material for highly customizable fit
• Soft inner waist liner with padded rear panel to improve comfort
• Convenient storage options with two deep front zippered hand pockets & a cargo pocket on left thigh
• Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory)
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors
• Adjustable & removable bib braces improve comfort fit
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.