Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Bionic Action Jacket - Black
Level: Level 2 chest, Level 1 back, shoulder & elbow
Airflow: 3D mesh
Structure: Hardshell covered
Innovation technology: We only expect the best from Alpinestars, and the latest Bionic Action jacket designed for the physical demands of motocross certainly doesn't disappoint! Incorporating new outer shell grid technology, this protector jacket is super lightweight and ventilated for the best performance. With plenty of CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh. Plenty of features include the ability to integrate with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports for class leading protection.
• New lightweight protection jacket with high adjustability & maximum breathability
• Back protector developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes
• All shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility & excellent weight-saving properties
• All shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability & air ventilation
• Single injected shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorb & dissipate impacts forces
• Shells are vented & channelled to improve airflow & prevent heat build-up
• Ergonomic protection shell contour following the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding
• Plates lock to prevent overextension of the back
• Removable upper back panel for BNS compatibility
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient & safe engagement of the BNS
• Shoulder & elbow adjustment straps for personal fitment
• Lateral adjustment straps to tighten the back protector towards the chest shell for safe & secure fit
• Kidney belt to tighten the back protector to the body
• New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable & retains shape
• Premium, auto-lock YKK zipper for main frontal closure
• Shoulder reinforcement for BNS attachment & position stability of protector
• Shoulder & elbow protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1
• Back protector CE certified against EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 1
• Divided chest protector CE certified against EN 1621_3:2016 LEVEL 2
Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.