Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket - Black Red White | A6506716132D Level: Level 1
Airflow: 3D mesh
Structure: Hardshell covered
Bionic Plus Jacket: Ultra lightweight and highly ventilated, the Bionic Plus Jacket features an advanced stretch mesh construction for a secure, comfortable fit. Tested by multiple Dakar winner Marc Coma, this armoured jacket is at the lower price end of the Bionic collection. With every component striving for protection and comfort at a price you can afford, the Bionic Plus is compatible with the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
Protection from the track: The back, shoulders and elbows are CE Certified at Level 1 giving you the protection you need on a rugged ride. However if you're looking to perform back flips, why not take a look at the Alpinestars Bionic Pro or Bionic Tech Jackets that are more pricey but offer you more protection in chest armour and Level 2. The back panel has been newly designed so it features a triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for good shock absorption and comfort. Both the upper chest and back padding can be removed to allow for the integration of Alpinestar's BNS.
Comfort features: The main construction has been formed with a technical, elastane stretch mesh that is highly breathable and retains its shape. The underarms and arms have reduced material in order to give better ventilation and for weight saving. The thermoformed kidney protector padding gives you more comfort and the silicone printed logos help to keep the jersey in place.
• Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable & retains shape
• Reduced material construction on underarms & arms for ventilation & weight saving
• Slim-lined, CE-certified shoulder & elbow/forearm protectors feature skin-side channelling for improved flexibility & airflow as well as excellent protection from impacts
• Newly designed, back panel features triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for good shock absorption & padding
• Back protection is CE certified to the latest Level 1 standard
• CE certified Level 1 shoulder & elbow PU foams offer new softer formulation & channelling design for improved flexibility
• Removable upper chest & back padded panels accommodate Alpinestars BNS
• Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure & on detachable sleeves to ensure secure fitting
• Convenient, soft touch silicon pull tabs on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
• Thermoformed kidney protector padding
• Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.