Alpinestars Black Shadow Warden Gloves - Black with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Alpinestars gloves: The Warden from the Black Shadow range. Ideal to be worn with the Enforce jacket: Part of the Black Shadow range, these gloves look awesome. Don't be expecting magic cartwheels and tricks, just a sturdy, decently made, stylish pair of gloves that look aggressive. Touch screen compatible, hard knuckle provides the protection you want.
• Stretch poly-fabric with leather palm construction provides optimized abrasion resistance
• Leather reinforcements on the palm heel & outer hand are backed with EVA foam padding to provide protection in key impact zone as well as durability
• Fabric over-moulded hard knuckle protector provides impact protection & abrasion resistance
• Precurved construction reduces fatigue while riding
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers, thumb & back of hand improves fit & comfort
• Short cuff Velcro closure for easy in & out & a secure fitting
• Touch-screen compatible finger for use with GPS systems & smartphones
• Available in international sizes S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.