• The BNS Pro is constructed from a high-performance glass fibre compound to offer optimized structural integrity & frame strength
• BNS Pro provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash
• Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro is 25% lighter than current neck brace versions
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C)
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes & raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid & efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure & convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the wildest area, yet remain lightweight
• A main frame member runs over the shoulders & eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury & well as offering excellent levels of comfort
• Strap System: BNS supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey to secure the device to the rider
• The BNS Pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance
• Rear Stabilizer: developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) & dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back & shoulders
• Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae)
Fit & Customisation:
• The BNS Pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, secure & personalized fit
• Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable & interchangeable EVA foam pads (6mm & 10mm) for rear, front & shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs. It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.