Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Bogota Drystar 3L Jacket V2 WP - Grey Brown Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 7 pockets, Stretch panels
Versatile touring: The beauty of the Bogota is that it is a 3-Layer touring jacket, allowing you to adapt to changes in the weather without having to splash the cash on more than one motorcycle jacket. There's a removable waterproof liner that'll keep you 100% dry as well as a removable thermal liner and a Jet Ventilation System to provide airflow. If you're a seasoned tourer, the Bogota is more than suitable for your biking needs! Pair with the Bogota trousers to complete the look.
• Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion & tear resistant poly-fabric main shell & multi-panel mesh lining for comfort & durability
• Removable & interchangeable waterproof & breathable Drystar full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions & can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers
• Removable CE-certified shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook & loop grip closure & snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides
• Air vents on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets & zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control
• Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets & two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket
• Internal pockets are waterproof & zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining & features hook & loop grip closure & strap hook to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open
• Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring & buckle waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding
• Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region
• Reflective detailing on front & back improves rider visibility
• Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell & on Drystar membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zips used throughout
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.