• Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion & tear resistant poly-fabric main shell & multi-panel mesh lining for comfort & durability
• Removable & interchangeable waterproof & breathable Drystar full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions & can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers
• Removable CE-certified shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook & loop grip closure & snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides
• Air vents on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets & zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control
• Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets & two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket
• Internal pockets are waterproof & zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining & features hook & loop grip closure & strap hook to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open
• Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring & buckle waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding
• Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region
• Reflective detailing on front & back improves rider visibility
• Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell & on Drystar membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zips used throughout
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.