Alpinestars Gran Torino Boots GTX - Black | A233501210D Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
Awesome waterproof leather touring boots: Just what you'd expect from Alpinestars, absolute quality for the right price. These leather motorcycle boots would make a great companion for touring.
Beat the weather: These boots have a Gore-Tex lining. Gore-Tex is a membrane that is 100% waterproof, yet the most breathable waterproof membrane in the world - we believe. It means that your feet can breathe, because in reality something that is usually 100% waterproof would actually make your feet sweat, but not Gore-Tex!
Plenty of protection: The leather outer offers abrasion resistance and there's also a shin plate to offer impact protection. An ankle protector, aluminium outer ankle and toe and heel counter all offer the protection you want and need to tour in.
Tour in comfort, the side zip and Velcro entry ensures a comfortable fit, whilst the quilted flex zone ensure maximum movement whilst on and off the bike. The rubber sole is petrol resistant and offers optimum comfort and grip. A really awesome boot!
• Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering greater comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Anatomically engineered last shape for superior foot profiling & comfort
• Integrated waterproof & breathable GORE-TEX liner for proven all-weather performance
• Seamlessly integrated moulded shin plate provides extensive impact protection
• Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side
• Black anodized Aluminium protector on the outer ankle
• Internal heel counter & toe counter layered under the leather enhance support & rigidity in key impact areas
• Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility
Comfort & convenience
• Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper & wide Velcro flap for a precise fit
• Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole & high modulus plastic shank reinforcement Injected TPU shifter area
• Soft quilted accordion flex zone grants comfort whether riding or walking
• Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam foot bed
• Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• For added convenience, the entire sole of the Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boot is replaceable
• The Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boot is CE certified
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.