• Multi-panel main shell GORE-TEX construction with reinforcements on the thigh areas for an optimal combination of durability, protection & weight saving
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX chassis (three layer above the knee & two layers below the knee) which is bonded for weight-saving, plus exceptional waterproofing & breathability
• GORE-TEX stretch inserts positioned on knees offers mobility & riding fit on various touring bike's models
• Innovative Ballistic nylon reinforcements strategically positioned on legs for enhanced tear & abrasion resistance, with a non-scratch finish to preserve the bike's paintwork
• Removable 100g thermal lining means pant can be worn in range of weather conditions
• Innovative ventilation system features zippered air intakes on thighs which offer superior interior cooling & airflow to prevent build of potentially fatiguing heat
• Air vents feature snap buttons to ensure vent stays open while riding
• Class-leading impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified knee protectors
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Hook & loop grip closure leg closure system on calf & ankle ensures optimized garment fit & also help to keep protectors in place in the event of an impact slide
• Deep, zippered front hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings
• Waist connection zipper enables attachment to various Alpinestars textile riding jackets
• Inner waist incorporates soft padded lining for high levels of comfort
• Reflective detailing on front & bottom legs improves rider visibility
• Removable bib braces offer secure, close fit comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.