Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars C-10 Drystar Performance Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar Performance membrane & Thinsulate lining
Protection: 1-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Short cuff winter riding gloves: Drystar performance offers waterproofing in the wet weather, the membrane is laminated to the outer to stop water settling in between the leather and the membrane as other gloves may do. Winter motorcycle gloves with 100g Thinsulate lining to the back of the hand, which is the area that suffers most from wind-chill.
Great comfort and protection. A short cuff pair of gloves may seem like the odd choice for winter riding, but they're with good reason. Many motorcycle jackets now incorporate cuffs that battle the elements or use a lot of tabs to ensure a secure fit that stops wind flow, these fit neatly underneath the sleeves, with no excess fabric. A good moulded hard knuckle offers protection and the palm uses goatskin leather offering grip and abrasion resistance in the event of slide.
• Hydrophobic textile upper construction is lightweight & durable
• Single layer, soft Goatskin palm construction provides abrasion resistance where it is needed the most
• DRYSTAR membrane insert is both waterproof & breathable, keeping the hands dry & comfortable
• Over-moulded hard PU knuckle affords excellent impact protection
• Additional protection provided by 4mm EVA foam padding on top of the hand & fingers
• Precurved finger construction reduces fatigue while riding
• Accordion stretch inserts on fingers improves fit & comfort
• Thinsulate thermal insulation keeps hands warm
• Available in international sizes S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.