Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars C Vented Gloves Air - Black
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 1-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Don't really want to wear gloves, but know you should? Some people just do not enjoy wearing motorcycle gloves. The C Vented are the ideal choice for those hot summer rides and they won't impede on the feel on the handlebars. There's plenty of ventilation and a hard knuckle, that's really what makes these gloves stand out at this price.
• Short, urban-styled summer glove, ideal for commuters
• Soft closed cell impact protection rated rubber compound foam knuckle covered by leather for protection against impacts
• Full synthetic suede palm for durability
• Reflective piping for better visibility of the rider
• Tophand made by a mix of leather & open stretch mesh for excellent levels of ventilation
• Wrist closure flap for ease-of-use
• Palm reinforcement for a superior grip
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort
• CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP)
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.