Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Caliber Leather Jacket - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Stretch panels, Vented zips
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
All the protection you want, wrapped into a pure black jacket! This jacket is an absolute corker! The full black style is not something that Alpinestars often produces, but it gives the jacket an awesome look. This jacket features external sliders with shoulder and elbow armour, but you've also got the option to insert a back and chest protector. Once you try this jacket on you won't want to take it off: It's comfortable, understated and would look awesome paired with motorcycle jeans.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 10 – 12 mm high grade leather
• Strategically positioned stretch panels on sleeves & chest for improved fit & feel
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on waist, elbow & rear shoulder for an enhanced range of movement
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Localized perforations offer excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue & improves overall fit
• Chest pad & back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Level 1 CE-certified GP-R shoulder & elbow protectors
• External Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder slider for impact & abrasion resistance
• Hook & loop grip cuff adjuster helps keep jacket in position
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users
• Mesh full lining for breathability & comfort
• Removable thermal liner means jacket can be worn in a variety of climates
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket
• Waist connection zipper allows jacket to attach to Alpinestars riding pants
• Embossed logos & direct print graphic details for unique look
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.