Alpinestars Celer V2 Leather Jacket - Black Red White | A31057181231D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Perforated panels & stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner, Full hump
Highly functional: This updated version of the Celer from Alpinestars is possibly the most all-year-round sports riding leather jacket in the line up! A blend of Moto-GP derived performance with street necessities like a detachable thermal liner make this versatile jacket the ultimate choice for sport road riders. Constructed with premium grade leather, the Celer is highly abrasion resistant and durable whilst external protectors take care of impact protection.
Manufacturer Specification • Premium leather main chassis constructed from 13 mm top grade bovine leather for optimal levels of durability, comfort & performance
• Large strategically positioned accordion leather stretch panels help movement & comfort on the bike
• Additional stretch panels on sleeves, chest & back further improve fit & feel
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• Hook & loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit & personalized closure
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Newly designed low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue when riding & improves movement on the bike
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider
• Removable multi-panel thermal liner with strategically placed wind breaker stretch insert to work in conjunction with outer jacket
• Fixed inner mesh liner for breathability, convenience & comfort
• Strategic integrated padding increases comfort & fit
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars’ riding pants
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders & elbows Protectors are anatomically profiled & feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit & comfort Protectors are replaceable
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders & elbow
• This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.