Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Celer V2 Leather Jacket - Black Red White
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Perforated panels & stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner, Full hump
Highly functional: This updated version of the Celer from Alpinestars is possibly the most all-year-round sports riding leather jacket in the line up! A blend of Moto-GP derived performance with street necessities like a detachable thermal liner make this versatile jacket the ultimate choice for sport road riders. Constructed with premium grade leather, the Celer is highly abrasion resistant and durable whilst external protectors take care of impact protection.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 13 mm top grade bovine leather for optimal levels of durability, comfort & performance
• Large strategically positioned accordion leather stretch panels help movement & comfort on the bike
• Additional stretch panels on sleeves, chest & back further improve fit & feel
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• Hook & loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit & personalized closure
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Newly designed low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue when riding & improves movement on the bike
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider
• Removable multi-panel thermal liner with strategically placed wind breaker stretch insert to work in conjunction with outer jacket
• Fixed inner mesh liner for breathability, convenience & comfort
• Strategic integrated padding increases comfort & fit
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars’ riding pants
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders & elbows Protectors are anatomically profiled & feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit & comfort Protectors are replaceable
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders & elbow
• This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.