Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Celer X-Trafit GTX Gloves - Black
Construction: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Part of the Celer family, these motorcycle gloves are sporty, yet practical. Made of supple full-grain goats leather these motorcycle gloves can offer abrasion resistance and comfort. The leather palm uses EVA foam to reinforcements on the landing zone whilst synthetic leather and suede panels reinforce the side of the hand, thumb and palm.
Protection: Rest assured these motorcycle gloves will keep you safe. A race proven PU knuckle offers superior impact and abrasion resistance as it is backed by foam for comfort and shock absorption. A patented finger-bridge prevents the twisting and separation of the little and ring finger, whilst TPR sliders on the first two fingers offer further abrasion resistance.
Here's the best bit: Waterproof! These leather gloves have a Gore-Tex lining to offer 100% waterproofing, yet also breathability for those rainy days. There's also X-trafit technology, which combines materials and fabrics to make them as thin as possible: It reduces material bulk, so that you have full feel of the handlebars. There's also stretch panels and a Pre-curved finger construction reduce fatigue and allow a full range of movement, ideal for controlling a bike! Finally, the neatest feature is that the index finger is touch screen compatible - use your phone/GPS with no problem!
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance & breathability
• Featuring GORE-TEX innovative X-TRAFIT membrane technology; a sealed triple-layer construction for a significantly reduced material volume to ensure excellent waterproofing & breathability as well as grip & dexterity on the bike’s controls
• Highly durable synthetic suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb & palm
• EVA foam padding on backhand & heel of palm for fit, comfort & protection
• Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip & comfort on the bike’s controls
• Protector is backed by foam for comfort & additional shock absorption capabilities
• Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance
• Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impacts
• Accordion leather flex panels on fingers & thumb promote excellent riding flexibility
• Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue
• Neoprene wrist cuff plus Velcro & TPR closure for secure & personalized closure. Wrist cuff is reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone
• Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.