Alpinestars Celer X-Trafit GTX Gloves - Black | A352711510D Construction: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Part of the Celer family, these motorcycle gloves are sporty, yet practical. Made of supple full-grain goats leather these motorcycle gloves can offer abrasion resistance and comfort. The leather palm uses EVA foam to reinforcements on the landing zone whilst synthetic leather and suede panels reinforce the side of the hand, thumb and palm.
Protection: Rest assured these motorcycle gloves will keep you safe. A race proven PU knuckle offers superior impact and abrasion resistance as it is backed by foam for comfort and shock absorption. A patented finger-bridge prevents the twisting and separation of the little and ring finger, whilst TPR sliders on the first two fingers offer further abrasion resistance.
Here's the best bit: Waterproof! These leather gloves have a Gore-Tex lining to offer 100% waterproofing, yet also breathability for those rainy days. There's also X-trafit technology, which combines materials and fabrics to make them as thin as possible: It reduces material bulk, so that you have full feel of the handlebars. There's also stretch panels and a Pre-curved finger construction reduce fatigue and allow a full range of movement, ideal for controlling a bike! Finally, the neatest feature is that the index finger is touch screen compatible - use your phone/GPS with no problem!
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance & breathability
• Featuring GORE-TEX innovative X-TRAFIT membrane technology; a sealed triple-layer construction for a significantly reduced material volume to ensure excellent waterproofing & breathability as well as grip & dexterity on the bike’s controls
• Highly durable synthetic suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb & palm
• EVA foam padding on backhand & heel of palm for fit, comfort & protection
• Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip & comfort on the bike’s controls
• Protector is backed by foam for comfort & additional shock absorption capabilities
• Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance
• Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impacts
• Accordion leather flex panels on fingers & thumb promote excellent riding flexibility
• Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue
• Neoprene wrist cuff plus Velcro & TPR closure for secure & personalized closure. Wrist cuff is reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone
• Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.