Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Centre Shoes - Black
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Something we've never seen before! These motorcycle shoes are a different variety than we are used to seeing. Many usually feature large branding and distinct motorsport qualities such as TPU armour zones. These shoes have been refined to be an all black pair of shoes, which really makes them ideal for those that are commuting to work and need something to wear round the office. Comfortable, stylish and they'll match any bike you ride!
• Casual riding shoe inspired by Alpinestars automotive technology & optimized for motorcycling
• Main upper material is a soft, lightweight, durable & abrasion-resistant microfiber
• Lateral & medial TPU double density ankle protector disks are layered under the upper & backed by foam padding for rider comfort
• Secure & convenient closure, giving an adjustable fit with a lacing closure system combined with welded eyelet reinforcements
• External TPU heel stabilizer ensures additional support
• Full mesh lining with anti-slip micro suede reinforcement on heel area keeps foot securely in position while riding
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper
• Tongue & collar padding provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with mesh lining on top for high levels of breathability
• New & extremely lightweight sole design with Alpinestars exclusive non-slip for more grip, excellent absorption & an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity
• Hidden PU foam midsole offers increased cushioning
• Centre riding shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017
|Type||smart casual shoes|
Motorcycle Shoes Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.