Alpinestars Challenger Leather Suit V2 1 Piece - Black White Red | A31506171231D
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Partially perforated, Removable, washable lining
Extras: Full vented humpUpdated and redesigned entry level suit from Alpinestars. The new version of the popular suit, aptly named Challenger V2, still comprises of features that make it stand out from the crowd. The ultimate choice if you're looking for protection, yet comfort for everyday riding on your sports bike and want the latest designs from your favourite brand.
A comfortable ride. The Challenger V2 one-piece leather suit offers far more stretch, flexibility and comfort in comparison to those of a higher price. This new version of the suit is all about being comfortable as you ride, so you'd choose to ride in this on your sports bike every day of the summer.
The protection you demand. The Challenger V2 leather suit offers abrasion resistance in the form of 1.3mm cow hide on the outer. There's also CE armour at the knees, shoulders and elbows and TPR shoulder reinforcement. There's also Alpinestars PU knee sliders, if you're brave enough to get it down.
Ideal for summer riding. The hump is aerodynamic and ventilated to keep you cool in the few summer months we get. There is also a removable mesh lining that is washable, so you can keep your new suit fresh.
Previously sold at £699.97.
• 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
• CE certified Bio-Armor Alpinestars protectors: shoulders, elbow
• CE certified GP-R Alpinestars protectors: knee
• GP LITE - Injected TPU shoulders covered in cowhide leather
• Large accordion stretch panels helps movement & comfort on the bike
• Replaceable sport knee slider
• Stretch panels on sleeves, crotch & chest further improve fit & feel
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• Pre-curved sleeves & legs construction
• High density perforation zones throughout the suit
• Integrated padding increase comfort & protection
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Direct print graphic details on chest
• Multi layer knee construction
• Fixed mesh inner liner
• Calf expansion gusset
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.