Alpinestars Copper Drainpipe Jeans - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Part of the Pro Denim range: These Copper jeans from Alpinestars are designed to be like high-street fashion jeans, yet have protective upgrades that make them suitable for a motorcyclist to wear.
The protection a motorcyclist demands: These jeans have a new type CE bio-knee armour included, which is adjustable for the perfect fit. Hip padding is included, which is velcroed on and you can upgrade the hip armour with Alpinestars hip armour inserts. Kevlar at knee and bum offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide.
Proper jeans with proper protection: These Kevlar jeans have a whopping 13oz denim outer, which really gives them that authentic jeans feel. These jeans are comfortable enough to actually leave the knee armour when you ride in them.
• Regular/straight fit denim for a fashionable, long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of its CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure, safe fit
• Technical, pre-shaped leg construction for anatomically optimized riding fit
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & pockets
• Leather belt patch & coin pocket
• Available in international sizes: 28-40
|28||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.